How to take a perfect Pawtrait!
The higher quality the picture you send us, the better the result will be! Smartphones are fine but please no selfies, use the rear camera.
Here are a few top tips:
- Take photo in a bright area (preferably sunlight)
- Avoid shadows
- Front angle with your pet sitting or standing up, not laying down
- Get down to your pets level to take the photo
- Pets neck/upper chest is present in image
- A great way to get them to sit still is to hold their favourite toy or treat over your phone